Pages

January 22, 2017

happy

he is so cuddly. i just know by the time he hug me hard. it was last december. my favorite time of the year. i hug him too, without any doubt. without questioning how the hell it happened so fast.
few months before, he was  just my best friend. just a good friend.
time after time, we had spent our time together.

i noticed few strand of his hair wont go the way it should be. i noticed how he won't get rid of it. actually it doesnt matter for me, but yeah sometimes its quite annoying. he had this broad chest, its enough to bury my head onto it. thats a part of him that i love the most. he would argue everything that doesnt fit to his perspective. his tiny eyes lit up every time we smile to each other. he would tease me whenever i frown. and i notice too that i will never get upset to him for such a long time. its hard for me to stay silent in front of him, because he would find a way to make me talk.

everything that makes him become him never failed to make me amazed.

he would ask me if i'm happy because of him.
and he should stop asking, because the answer is always the same.
i am happy because of him.
and i'm happy if he's happy too.